In the 43rd year of Israel’s occupation of Palestine, the repression of its people is worse than ever.
This must end. The Palestinians have a right to live with dignity, free from occupation.
To coincide with the call for a Global Day of Action on 30 March 2010, made by the Palestinian Boycott National Committee, the Palestine Solidarity Campaign is pleased to launch a campaign in partnership with the TUC which aims to end the sale of settlement produce in Britain.
The British government has recognised that the settlements are illegal and an obstacle to peace. Yet produce from Palestine’s stolen land — fruits, herbs, beauty products, DIY tools — are being sold in our supermarkets and shops, helping to economically sustain the settlements and strengthening the occupation.
Take action using our campaign tool-kit. Inside you’ll find:
All available at:
|Together, we can send a clear message that the international community is serious — Israel’s illegal occupation must end, and it must abide by international law.
Palestinian Land Day – March 30On March 30, Palestinian people scattered across the globe mark Land Day, commemorating the events of 35 years ago, when Israeli security forces shot and killed six young Palestinian citizens of Israel and injured many. These brave youth were among the thousands protesting Israel’s expropriation of Palestinian land to build new Jewish colonies and expand existing Jewish cities. Today, Land Day symbolizes Palestinian resistance to Israel’s ongoing land expropriation, apartheid, colonization and occupation. Read more http://bdsdayofaction.net/land-day/
- Report Back: 11 Norwegian cities participate in the BDS Day of Action!
- Report Back: New York City Ahava Action
- Motreal (Quebec) action this Saturday
- Report Back: London BDS victory on Land Day
- Report Back: Seattle
- Report Back: London Veolia Action
- Report Back: Rome
- French BDS tour
- Report Back: Bed Bath & Beyond: Stop Selling Settlement Products SodaStream and Ahava!
- Palestine Solidarity Campaign (UK)
- theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 15 minutes ago
- RT @BDSmovement: SIGN-UP 4 this #BoycottTomorrowland music festival Thunderclap. Tell organizers: We DON'T Dance w/ Israeli Apartheid!https… 4 hours ago
- RT @PACBI: Just a reminder that we Palestinians LOVE figs, but NOT fig leaves for those who cross our boycott picket line. https://t.co/3q0… 5 hours ago
- RT @BDSmovement: The EU is violating the law by funding #LAWTRAIN #Horizon2020 collaboration w/ Israeli police, say prominent experts https… 6 hours ago
- The EU is violating the law by funding #LAWTRAIN #Horizon2020 collaboration w/ Israeli police, say prominent expert… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Sacramento transit drops #G4S after #BDS activists highlight company's role in rights abuses in Palestine & the US electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-bar… 1 day ago